2005-10-19

fitness, cleanliness

I went with my personal trainer to the front desk at Fitness First after my session and the cute girl didn't mention any replacement fee. And I got a real keyring from my landlord. So all is OK!


I have IMAP running from both home (with Mac Mail) and work (with Outlook Express) for both my work accounts. This will confuse my boss for a bit, because he tends to check when I come in in the morning based on when I read my mail. Mac Mail is much better because it has spam detection, but it obviously still has bugs because some of my spam messages are in the junk folder twice for one of the accounts.


Last night I was checking some of the integer sequences I had submitted to the On-Line Encyclopaedia of Integer Sequences. I noticed that one of my sequences had a conjecture made about it which the author added to a List of Conjectures. And then someone else wrote a paper proving that conjecture. Good mental exercise for them.


Getting behind in email, as always.


Knee-length shorts would be good for the Brisbane summer, as recommended by my fashion adviser Tim P.


My desk at work is much cleaner now, the keyboard, monitor, desk, and phone have been wiped down with Coles Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Orange Oil. All the bacteria have been wiped away! (Woohoo, pointless blogging of the minutiae of daily life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home