2006-05-14

weight

Today I returned from Seoul! I have been eating soooooooooo much stuff: desserts at Twosome near Hongik University, Outback Steakhouse in Mokdong, Ipanema in Chung-dong... Today I got home, had a shower, walked over to the scales and I am 76.2kg and 14% body fat!! (It was 15% or 16% when I left.) This is just bizarre. Of course I have been walking all day every day catching the subway and so on. But still. Korean food must be good. Perhaps if I move to Seoul I will look like Hugh Jackman within a few months!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:53:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

You look better than Hugh Jackman in the photo linked here.
Maybe I was influenced by G and learned how to flatter people. hehe
Actually, the muscles are a bit too much in the photo.
I like Hugh Jackman in clothes better! :)

Yes, Korean food is really good.
When there was an outbreak of SARS, it was said that Koreans are safe from SARS because we eat lots of Kimchi or something.
I try to eat Korean food when I eat out with my friends after eating too much western food or sweet stuff.
I think the life span of Koreans will increase significantly only if Korean people have work dinner less often and don't have to drink alcohol too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home